NavAO

Sunday, April 29, 2012

How to make Lego vegetable bricks

Wow! There is truly something out there on the Internet for everyone! I just saw this article and had to share.http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Vegetable-LEGO-Bricks

As a mom to a six year old who loves Legos, I can easily see how making Lego shaped vegetables would go over big in my house. I'm just not sure if I want to put in the time to actually make them. I do think it's a fun way to get your kids to eat vegetables if you have picky eaters. But vegetables are actually very well liked in my household, so I don't think I'll be making these. But I am curious if anyone has tried Lego brick vegetables and whether it was a hit with the kiddies.

 What are some ways that you make or camouflage foods to get your picky eater to eat vegetables? If anyone is willing to try this Lego recipe, please let me know how it tuns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin