NavAO

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Settling Down for a Long Winter's Nap...

I want to need to take some time off.

........It's the holiday season and I want to thoroughly enjoy it without the added stress of keeping up the blog. I don't want to worry that I am not writing or that my heart is just not in my writing. It's not fair to you, my readers. I want to post the very best content I can, off course...I think that's every blogger's objective.


        ........Buttercup and I are done with homeschool for the year, except for a few odds and ends we are trying to get finish up.

                                                       .........I have lots of baking to do which I am looking forward to.


                 .........I need the rest, the down time, the sit-on-the-couch-and-watch-a-movie time.


                                       .........I want to prepare some homeschool material for January.


..........I have a new learning product that I've been working on and I want to put the finishing touches on it so it's ready to be launched at the beginning of the year.

So here are some incredible Christmas/Holiday ideas I've come across on the web to hold you over for the next couple of weeks. Some of them are my own, but mostly I just love to share what other bloggers are doing because it always humbles me to see the amazing creativity out there. So jealous....



Hi It's Jilly is doing a 31 Days of Christmas Music on her blog. How fun!



I'm sharing the recipe for the Best Chocolate Bark EVER!.........




.......and my Advent Calendar idea!

christmas mantel ideas

Take a look at this elegantly decorated mantle at Home Stories A to Z


Check out this front entrance over at The Passionate Home.



I'm loving this easy to make treat for the holidays from What's Cooking, Love?

I wish you all a wonderful holiday season! And I thank you from the bottom of my heart for being on this journey with me. Thank you for reading my ramblings...... Thank you for commenting......Thank you for sharing!

See you in January!
Adventures of a Homeschool Mom

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy the holidays. Hopefully we will get to meet in 2013!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin